Autumn has officially arrived, and although I’m sad Summer has come to an end I’m excited to revamp my wardrobe. It’s also an excuse to drop some hints to my Mr. (yes I know you read this!) These are some of the items on my wish list for Autumn:
1. Grey or khaki anorak. This is an essential item for the colder months in New Zealand, plus after NYFW I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of military shades this Autumn.
2. Faux suede studded creepers
3. Black velvet head scarf. I have some velvet left over from a past project so I might make this one myself
4. Fairground ‘Cha cha’ dress in hyperprint. I love love love the latest collections from Fairground, I will make it my mission to own one of their pieces. Shop the collection here
5. Mustard nail polish! I found this shade from Nails Inc.
6. This definitely puts the ‘wish’ in wish list with this Deadly Ponies ‘Mr Dusman’ purse retailing at $580.00